National Development Programme for Coaching Excellence 2019/2020 applications are now open
Thursday 06 June 2019
The National Development Programme for Coaching Excellence programme is now accepting applications for 2019/2020. The programme will have four aims; to recognise the importance of high performing coaches working with riders at a recreational level, use research and case studies from within and outside of equestrian sport to inform coaching practice, support coaches to reflect and review their own performance and set personal development plans and develop coaches with expertise that can influence coaching programmes that improve rider experiences.
Who Should Apply?
- Coaches wanting to improve their own performance and be interested in supporting recreational competitions
- Coaches with UKCC level 3 qualification or equivalent
- Coaches demonstrating a degree of high performing criteria
- WB 26th August 2019 & WB 2nd September 2019
- 21st & 22nd October 2019
- 10th & 11th December 2019
- 11th & 12th February 2019
- 21st & 22nd April 2020
If you would like further information on this programme and the opportunities it provides, please call Laura Rolph on 02476 6988288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To download an application form please click here.
Complete and return to Laura Rolph, either via email or to Meriden Business Park, Copse Drive, Meriden, West Midlands, CV5 9RG.
Applications close: Friday 2nd August 2019