British Showjumping, the National Governing Body for Showjumping in Britain, is currently seeking to appoint a full time Shows Team Administrator to work as part of the Shows team at their office based in Meriden, West Midlands.
We aim to encourage greater and more active participation across our sport, supporting consistent high performance at all levels. To support this aim, our Shows Team continually strive:
- To provide a coherent and effective competition structure that meets the needs of all; and
- To work in partnership to support organisers to deliver quality, safe competition at a range of appropriate venues across the country.
Reporting to the Shows Team Leader, the role of the Shows Team Administrator ensures that administrative duties are carried out and processes are followed to ensure the effective and efficient running of the team, resulting in a great Member experience.
To provide an efficient and effective service to Members, both Organisers and Competitors, through:
- Providing a key point of contact for all Members of British Showjumping.
- Delivering a first class customer experience upon contacting British Showjumping.
- Dealing with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, on the telephone or via email.
- Following instructions as given by the Shows Team Leader.
- The awarding of qualifications to eligible Members/Horses following established procedures and qualification policies.
- Administering deployment of Stewards and processing associated reporting.
- Providing reports as and when required.
- The grading of show results, and the processing of Ticket to Ride documentation.
- Processing of Accident Report forms and necessary escalation as required.
- Administering awards (rosettes/rugs/sashes) as required.
- Assisting with the organisation of the Junior Academy Show
- Offering administrative support following set policies and procedures, particularly in relation to affiliation of Show Centres, dates management and awarding qualifying competitions for example.
- The review and processing of schedule submissions.
|Knowledge and Experience
|Skills and Abilities
|Personal style and behaviour:
Salary: subject to experience
Annual Leave Entitlement: 22 days per annum plus statutory Bank Holidays.
To apply please send a covering letter with CV to Ajeet Panesar, British Showjumping, Meriden Business Park, Copse Drive, Meriden, West Midlands, CV5 9RG or email: Ajeet.firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Thursday 5th September 2019 at 12 noon.
Expected interview date: Monday 9th September 2019.