British Showjumping, the national governing body for Showjumping in Great Britain, is currently seeking to appoint an Administrator/Office Assistant to work on a temporary basis at their office based in Meriden, West Midlands.
British Showjumping formulates the rules and codes of practice under which all affiliated competitions are held. Our purpose is to improve and maintain standards of showjumping, while encouraging members of all standards and at all levels to enjoy fair competition over safe and attractive courses.
- To deliver central administration.
- To provide support through the grading and processing of show results.
- To provide support through the processing of membership and registration documentation.
- Deliver excellent customer service, at all times.
- Responding to emails and phone call queries.
- Scanning and electronic filing of documents.
- General administration experience.
- The ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- An approachable can-do attitude and ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Strong initiative and time management skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Competent on all Microsoft Office packages
- The ability to actively participate as a member of a team.
- Basic understanding of Showjumping desirable, however full training will be provided to the successful applicant.
- Working hours: 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday inclusive with one hour lunch break.
- Placement term: July to September 2018 (flexible)
- Salary Circ: £8.00 per hour.
To apply please send a covering letter with CV to Lisa De Winter, Executive Assistant to the CEO, British Showjumping, Meriden Business Park, Copse Drive, Meriden, West Midlands, CV5 9RG or email: Lisa.DeWinter@BritishShowjumping.co.uk
Closing Date: 29th June 2018