Junior & Young Rider
For the full selection policy for the Junior and Young Rider teams please click here.
Expressions of interest for team selections need to be submitted to British Showjumping by 28th February 2019 by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Age: 14-18 (the year in which riders turn these ages)
- Height to competing at: 1.40m
Young Riders Teams:
- Age: 16-21 (the year in which riders turn these ages)
- Height to be competing at: 1.45m
-2-6 May 2019: Chepstow CSI2* (Juniors Medium Tour and Young Riders Big Tour)
- 4-7 April 2019: Opglabbeek (BEL)
-16-19 May 2019: Lamprechtshausen (AUT)
-29 May- 1 June 2019: Wierden (NED)
- Zuidwolde (NED): 9-14 July 2019
Voltaire Design Under 25 British Championship, Olympia The London International Horse Show:
- 17-23 December 2018
- The five team members from the Junior FEI European Championships
- The five team members from the Young Rider team at the FEI European Championships
- The Under 25 riders selected as part of the team of five for any Senior Nations Cup teams in 2018.
- The remaining spaces will be filled by the FEI ranking list from the end of August No. 212
Any riders unable to accept their place on a Grade A or Grade B horse will be substituted with riders based on performances throughout the season, taking into account Nations Cup performances, FEI Longines Ranking list and riders performances at viewing shows.
Final Line up for the Voltaire Design U25 British Championship 2018