British Showjumping regularly produce resources for our Officials to use whilst at shows.
These resources include: -
Rule / Amendments
British Showjumping Club & Just for Schools Shows
- Notes on Course Designing (Under Review)
- Pony Distances (Guidelines)
Out of Office Hours Contact Details
- Accident Report Form - Judges
- Accident Report Form - Show Organisers
- Accident Report Form - Stewards
- Judges - Application Form
- National Championships - Officials Experience Programme - Application Form
- EG Timing Equipment Guidance - C830/C840
- TAG Heuer Timing Equipment Guidance
- Dark Deer Equipment Guidance
To view the relevant document, please click on the links above.
Examples of the Judges Stationery can be found by clicking on the links below.
- Start List
- Judging Sheet
- Two Phase Judging Sheet
- Judging & Results Sheet
- Results Sheet
- Witness Statments (Word)
- Witness Statments (PDF)
- Judging Application User Guide - Version 126.96.36.199
- A7 Judging Notes
- Two Phase Judging Notes
- Single Phase Judging Notes
- Judges Crib Sheet
Judges can request stationery by emailing Officials@BritishShowjumping.co.uk or by sending the Stationery Requisition Slip into British Showjumping.